On Wednesday, March 11th and Thursday, March 12th, Camden, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem Counties hosted two full-day workshops to help their constituent municipalities learn about how to implement and maintain the hazard mitigation plans (HMPs) that are currently being updated.
The following links for download contain the MS Powerpoint files used during the workshops:
- Welcome 443KB
- Adoption and Approval Process 1.4MB
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Updates 1.4MB
- Municipal Mitigation Measures 1.6MB
- State and Local Resources for Implementation–Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve (Jenna Gatto and Chris Hutch) 23MB
- Project Scoping 2.3MB
- Floodproofing and Drainage Projects 31.8MB
- Plan Integration 1.7MB
- Multi-Jurisdictional Mitigation Measures 1.8MB
- Funding Programs and Approaches 4.6MB
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment: Data Acquisition and Compilation 3.2MB
- Critical Facilities: Data Acquisition and Compilation 2.5MB
- NFIP and Repetitive Loss (RL) / Severe Repetitive Loss (SRL) Properties 19.9MB
For more information, please Contact Us.